Skincare Business #2
Online Skincare Brand
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Ask: $500,000 USD for 100% equity or 70% equity for $350,000 USD (Seller stays on)
- Years and Months Operating: 17 Months
- Reason for Sale: Owner of multiple businesses and is looking to free up time.
- Average Monthly Revenue: $57,659 USD (12 months)
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $691,909 USD
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $145,423.15 USD
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 20-30%
- Marketing Methods: Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Email
- Email List Size: AUS – 20,100. UK – 13,700
- Social Media Accounts:
- Facebook: 3,269
- Instagram: 31,200
- Product SKUs: 3
- Physical Inventory On Hand: 22,084
- Future Business Opportunities:
- Expand to UK Market: New product ready to launch that will increase AOV and boost sales. COVID-19 opportunities (self care and breakouts are trending)
- Expand to US Market
- Sell on Amazon
- Expand Product Range
- Influencer Marketing
- Supplier Operations and Relationship Description: One supplier we have been working with them since day one. A great relationship.
- Owner time required to run business per week: 21 hours
- Supply Structure: Chinese Supplier -> 3PL -> Customer
- AOV: $60 AUD
- Chargeback Rate: Less Than 0.001%
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van ElswykEntrepreneur
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
Jaryd KrauseBusiness Coach
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
Sam BaldwinBusiness Buyer
Ecommerce Brokers were very professional and helped to sell one of my businesses within 2 weeks. I would use them again in the future.
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.