Enquire About This Opportunity
- Terms: Seller financing over 12 months is available.
- Years and Months Operating: 2 years and 8 months (Est. May 2020)
- Reason for Sale: Seller is having a baby and loves building businesses from scractch, getting them to a certain level and then being able to build something new.
- Average Monthly Revenue: $191,000 (as of Oct 31, 2022)
- Year To Date Revenue: $2,091,572 USD
- Year To Date Net Profit: $708,965 USD
- Last Months Revenue: $219,127.08
- Last Months Net Profit: $79,091.65
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: $62,197.56R
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly): ~$135,000 (including Owner’s salary)
- Marketing Methods: They have strategic partnerships with 2 large franchises (across the US) and with a beauty device distributor where all of our clients come from.
- Contracts and Registrations: Agreement with one Franchise vendor, Preferred marketing Vendor for Beauty Device Distribution company and with another Franchise partner
- Future Business Opportunities: They’ve just leveraged a partnership with a 500 location franchise, thus, they are just starting to sign these clients.
- Owner time required to run business per week: ~25 hours
- Employees and people working around the business: 21 Team members plus our international call center (38 agents)
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
For years now, George and his team have served as a premier online business brokerage for Flippa buyers and sellers. They’ve successfully sold over $3.6M USD worth of businesses on Flippa. Their impeccable white-glove service has enabled clients to securely and expeditiously conduct business t…
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.