Chiropractor Focused Marketing Agency
Enquire About This Opportunity
This business is a stable and rapidly growing agency with a focus on chiropractors. The remarkable thing about this business is the contracts that the seller has put in place that ensure the growth of the business.
Most notably, the seller’s business partner and owner of 25% equity of the business owns a chain of chiropractor franchises. This chiropractic chain has 107 open locations with a total of 175 to be open over the next 1-18 months. This agency is the main marketing provider for this chain. Of the 107 open locations 75 locations use this agencies marketing service, all 107 locations use the SEO service. There are 90 additional location opportunities for marketing service over the next 18 months. These business partners’ franchises account for roughly 50% of revenue for the business. The franchises in this chain have 3 marketing provider options, this agency being one.
A new franchise chain contract has also recently been signed. This agency will be one of 2 options. This chain has 212 chiropractor locations.
These existing and new contracts show the defensibility of the business as well as the potential for growth over the next 12 months.
- Years and Months Operating: 2 years 10 months
- Reason for Sale: Seller wants to pursue other opportunities
- Average Monthly Revenue: $251,219.33
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $2,818,746.17
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $1,209,882 ($1,116,185.02 plus owner salary of $104,000)
- Last Months Revenue: $297,126.94
- Last Months Net Profit: $115,431.69
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 39.54%
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly): Estimated $74k
- Marketing Methods: Paid advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google). Organic social media, partnership programs, in person events.
- Contracts and Registrations: Yes
- Assets Included:
- Email List Size: 120k
- Owner time required to run business per week: 15-20 hours per week
- Employees and people working around the business: 44 total W2 and contracted workers
- Delivery time of products: 5-7 days
- Chargeback Rate: 1.1%
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
For years now, George and his team have served as a premier online business brokerage for Flippa buyers and sellers. They’ve successfully sold over $3.6M USD worth of businesses on Flippa. Their impeccable white-glove service has enabled clients to securely and expeditiously conduct business t…
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.