Womens Bag Business
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years and Months Operating: 31 months (2 years + 7 months)
- Reason for Sale: Fund the purchase of a property
- Average Monthly Revenue: $23,975 USD
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $447,600 USD
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit:$145,000 USD
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly): $7,000 approx.
- Marketing Methods: Instagram/Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Shopping and we are trialing TikTok, Pinterest & Google Display this month.
- Contracts and Registrations: We have a rolling contract with our 3PL provider
- Assets Included: Email List Size: 16,000, Facebook: 3,500, Instagram: 16,000
- Product SKUs: 59
- Physical Inventory On Hand: 4,000 units/ $85,000 AUD wholesale value ($500,000 AUD retail value)
- Future Business Opportunities: More lines, international markets.
- Supplier Operations and Relationship Description: One supplier based in China with low MOQ and quick turnaround times, we have a great relationship with them and our freight forwarder. Our 3PL warehouse is also excellent and provide an excellent service which includes processing returns.
- Owner time required to run business per week: 5-7 hours per week.
- Employees and people working around the business: I have 2 virtual assistants who manage paid, organic media and customer service emails.
- Delivery time of products: Factory work to 30-45 day production time, transit times vary between 2-4 weeks depending on time of year.
- Supply Structure: All SKUs manufactured in China, Shipped to our warehouse in Perth, stored, picked, packed & distributed via our 3PL provider.
- AOV: $169 AUD
- Chargeback Rate: 4%
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
For years now, George and his team have served as a premier online business brokerage for Flippa buyers and sellers. They’ve successfully sold over $3.6M USD worth of businesses on Flippa. Their impeccable white-glove service has enabled clients to securely and expeditiously conduct business t…
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.