CBD Oil Business
Online CBD Oil Brand
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Price: $700,000 USD, Open to partnerships and maintaining equity and responsibilities
- Years and Months Operating: 2 years (currently in second year)
- Reason for Sale: Diversification across seller portfolio
- Average Monthly Revenue: $22,000 USD per month
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $493,955 USD
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $203,747 USD
- Last Months Revenue: $79,318 USD
- Last Months Net Profit: $45,673 USD
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 41%
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly): $20,000 USD
- Marketing Methods: We have one of the largest influencer bases in the sector and the space. Arguably the largest in the Southern Hemisphere for our sector. In addition to this we do SEO month on month.
- Contracts and Registrations: We have an AU company that takes revenue for several brands and a dedicated USA C Corporation as well as registered US trademarks.
- Assets Included:
We have our trademarks in the USA, domains with advanced SEO presence, we have at anyone time around $50,000 AUD worth of stock (retail value) in Australia and currently have around $290,000 USD (retail value) worth of stock in the USA.
- Domains: We have a sophisticated Global domain strategy that includes our .Com, .Co, .EU, .UK, so we are covered across all regions. Strategy behind how this works will be available on due diligence.
- Trademarks: We have USA trademarks lodged and pending / conditionally approved.
- Customer Data:
- Email List Size: We have over 2,000 customer emails as part of our EDM strategy, collected from almost 3,000 sales.
- Social Media Accounts: Yes
- Physical Inventory On Hand: We have at anyone time around $50,000 AUD worth of stock (retail value) in Australia and currently have around $290,000 USD (retail value) worth of stock in the USA.
- Future Business Opportunities: Our talent book is large enough to start an agency or clone another product off the back of. Everyone knows our brand and our base is exceptional strong. We are looking to crack the same model in the USA which would make this a x 10 business from where it is now.
- Supplier Operations and Relationship Description: We have the number 1 suppliers in the country who supply the largest retail businesses across Asia Pacific and the USA.
- Owner time required to run business per week: This depends on the goals of the new business owners. But the business has staff and resources in place to facilitate as much or as little work as is desired by the owners of the business.
- Employees and people working around the business: 1 full time sales, talent management and customer service specialist and around 15 contractors available as needed.
- Delivery time of products: 3 days
- Supply Structure: We have our own packing and fulfilment team.
- AOV: $220 AUD
- Chargeback Rate: 0%. We haven’t had any chargebacks in the business.
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.