Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years and Months Operating: 3 years
- Reason for Sale: Seller is looking to sell to re-invest funds into other ventures of interest.
- Average Monthly Revenue: $55,000 AUD
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $650,000 AUD
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: Est. profit for Q3 & Q4 are approx $40-50k AUD
- Last Months Revenue: $86,000 AUD (June 2022 / EOFY sales)
- Last Months Net Profit: 10,320.66 AUD (June 2022)
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: $5,000 AUD (based on first 6 months of 2022)
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly): Roughly $500-1000 AUD exc. Adspend which changes from month to month (Shopify fees & Subscriptions). Even the Fixed costs can be scaled down to $200 and purely just be the cost of keep needed Shopify plugins.
- Marketing Methods: Email marketing (all flows setup by Agency), Google Ads, partnerships with a few Interior Designers who we give a trade discount of 15% to. This can easily be expanded as they are a great source of organic and repeat revenue, but we just haven’t allocated the resources to expand this.
- Contracts and Registrations: The business currently has no contracts.
- Assets Included:
- Email List Size: Newsletter (2.5k), Repeat customers (110), 30 Day email engaged (947)
- Physical Inventory On Hand: 0 (we don’t hold anything on hand, only resell products that our wholesalers have in their warehouses)
- Future Business Opportunities:
- Securing more suppliers and adding more products to catalogue (not just furniture, but home decor too).
- Connecting with more Interior designers to provide trade discounts. These are repeat customers and their clients tend to spend big.
- Launching own product tests leveraging the existing and trusted brand (e.g. a unique table speaker which doubles as furniture and a bluetooth speaker). Or alternatively, re-introducing a baby furniture range such as Bassinets & Cots.
- Connecting with Interior designer influencers on Instagram & TikTok – a few viral videos good easily drive a tonne of traffic and generate sales for the brand.
- Build the business to be sold to a big player such as Temple & Website, Brosa Homes etc.
- Supplier Operations and Relationship Description: We work largely with the guys at Abide Interiors. They’re a locally run business in QLD. Two great guys who are easy to communicate with and always open to talk business.
- Owner time required to run business per week: 10 hrs
- Employees and people working around the business: No employees
- Delivery time of products: If in Stock, dispatched in 48 and can arrive within 2-6 days.
- Supply Structure: We work with one main wholesaler
- AOV: Roughly $1800 AUD
- Chargeback Rate: Roughly 10%. It’s high because of our pre-order model. So essentially if a product is out of stock, a client can lock it in and pay in full. The wait time is around 6-8 weeks, but our terms say that if anytime during that time they have a change of mind they can receive a full refund. So the 11% is customers changing their mind
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.