Unique Gift Business
Australian Ecommerce Business
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years and Months Operating: 1 year and 8 months
- Reason for Sale: Currently scaling a marketing / app development business which is starting to take up too much time to continue running this business
- Average Monthly Revenue: $120,000 AUD
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $1,960,000 AUD ($1,449,263 USD)
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $357,327 AUD ($264,214 USD)
- Last Months Revenue: $72,592 AUD
- Last Months Net Profit: $21,214 AUD
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 18%
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly): $4,882 AUD (Including Rent, Water, Power, Accountant, Virtual Assistant and Other Subscriptions).
- Marketing Methods: Facebook/Instagram Ads & small budget Google Ads
- Contracts and Registrations: ABN and ACN
- Assets Included:
- Email List Size: 85,464
- Facebook: Yes
- Instagram: Yes
- Domains: Yes
- Trademarks: Yes
- Physical Inventory On Hand: 14,000 padded shipping bags ($8,000 AUD COG) , 2,000 pcs of Acrylic on hand ($3,000 AUD COG)
- Future Business Opportunities: Continuation of sales of acrylics, potential expansion into things such as phone cases, different custom prints, framed print outs, dog tags, etc.
- Supplier Operations and Relationship Description:
- Acrylic supplier is based in QLD (roughly 20 min drive from the warehouse). Great relationship with acrylic supplier who would be more than happy to continue working with anyone who took over the business (there are other acrylic suppliers available that could potentially offer competitive rates). – Shipping bag supplier is from AliBaba (will pass contact on)
- Ink Supplier for printer: Printer supplier (For services and warranty purposes)
- Australia Post & Aus post credit account: Aus post picks up orders from the warehouse daily at no extra charge with a great working relationship. Aus Post Credit account with very good shipping rates (Avg $7.5 AUD for international orders & $7.00 AUD for domestic orders).
- Owner time required to run business per week: 40/week (Give or take depending on ad scale)
- Employees and people working around the business: 1 virtual assistant taking care of all customer service (FB, IG, email, etc) working 4 hours per day, 7 day a week.
- Delivery time of products: International 10-15 days, Domestic orders 2-5 days
- Supply Structure: Purchase acrylic from supplier, print on site and ship directly to customers
- AOV: $62.00 AUD
- Chargeback Rate: 0.22% (Shopify & PayPal Chargebacks) Return Rate: 1.41%
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.