Health Affiliate Business
Online Affiliate Site
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years and Months Operating: 10 Months
- Reason for Sale: Focus on SaaS Project
- Average Monthly Revenue: $85,000 USD
- Trailing 9 Months Revenue: $348,000 USD
- Trailing 9 Months Net Profit: $268,000 USD
- Average Monthly Net Profit: $75,000 USD
- Last Month’s Revenue: $92,500 USD
- Last Month’s Net Profit: $76,000 USD
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 80%
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly):$ 725 USD
- Hosting and Staff Only = $25+$700 USD
- Future Business Opportunities: Expand further in Italy, France, and other European countries, along with USA as well, get more links and quality content added to site and it could 3x the current revenue.
- Owner time required to run business per week: 5-20 hours weekly
- Employees and people working around the business: 1
- Supply Structure: via Big European Vendor with 50% commission
- AOV: 80 USD – 250 USD
- Marketing Methods: 100% ORGANIC Google Search Traffic via SEO with Help of Strong Links and Quality Content
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van ElswykEntrepreneur
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
Jaryd KrauseBusiness Coach
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
Sam BaldwinBusiness Buyer
Ecommerce Brokers were very professional and helped to sell one of my businesses within 2 weeks. I would use them again in the future.
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.