Keto Product Business
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years Operating: 8
- Reason for Sale: Started another business targeting the USA, also moved to North America.
- Average Monthly Revenue: $110,000 AUD
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: Gross: $1,115,813 USD
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $243,601 USD
- Last Months Revenue: Gross $101791, Net $92537 AUD
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 15-25% net profit
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly): Fulfillment Centre and Advertising are the 2 biggest costs with around 45-50% of sales.
- Marketing Methods:Facebook, Instagram, Influencers, Google AdsAssets
- Customer Data:
- Email List Size: 25,000
- Social Media Accounts:
- Facebook: 1000
- Instagram: 4400
- Pinterest: 20,000+ (not currently using it actively)
- Product SKUs: 9
- Physical Inventory On Hand: $50000-$70000 AUD
- Future Business Opportunities: Influencer marketing, amazon, grow wholesale (currently we just grow from inbound requests), global markets.
- Supplier Operations and Relationship Description: Email or call supplier to place orders.
- Owner time required to run business per week: Current 2 hours/wk. Previously did 10 hours a week when I was actively growing it in Australia.
- Employees and people working around the business: 2 freelancers doing cust service, 1 agency doing social
- Delivery time of products: 2-7 days with Australia Post to customers
- Supply Structure: Currently place all orders through one supplier, but you can order from others if you prefer.
- AOV: $96 AUD
- Chargeback Rate: Less than 0.5%
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
Ecommerce Brokers were very professional and helped to sell one of my businesses within 2 weeks. I would use them again in the future.
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.