Outdoor Apparel Business
Online Apparel Brand
Enquire About This Opportunity
Years and Months Operating: 2 years 10 months (launched 21 August 2018)
Reason for Sale:We’re proud of the brand we’ve built and the point we’ve grown it to – with set up work done, proven target market niche, proven results, and on a trajectory of growth. But with a 3yo and 1yo kids and another successful business in the family, we’ve decided its the right time for someone else to take it to the next level, while we focus more on family and our other business
Average Monthly Revenue: $27,764 AUD (USD $20,823) (last 3 months)
Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $229,008 AUD (171,756 USD)
Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $47,763 AUD (35,822 USD)
Last Months Revenue:$31,495 AUD (23,621 USD)
Last Months Net Profit: $10,258 (7,694 USD)
Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 27% (last 3 months average)
Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly): $2,920 AUD (last 3 months average)
- 50% of 7k monthly unique users via organic traffic including:
- Engaged Instagram community: 13k Followers
- Facebook community: 6.7k Followers
- Pinterest with recurring content automatically through tailwind: 46k monthly views
- Email List: 7k Subscribers (high open rate of 21.69% in June 2021)
- Highly engaged brand ambassador + VIP FB group
- YouTube Channel with professional brand videos and product guide videos
- Well established and converting FB/Insta Ads funnel (achieved result of 3.5x ROAS ($31 cpa) last month, spending $125/day)
- Professionally set up, converting Google Shopping, Google Smart Shopping, Search, Brand + Remarketing Ads (eg low maintenance ‘smart shopping’ campaign achieving results of 3.95x ROAS ($25 cpa) the last month, spending $40 a day)
- Stocked on The Iconic (integrated into 3PL)
- Stocked in 12 retail stores in Australia, Japan + USA
- Listed on Faire for wholesale worldwide
- SEO work done in recent months, which will continue to grow organic traffic in months to come
- Committed customer base, with a 36.7% return customer rate and 360+ 5* reviews.
Contracts and Registrations:
- Supplier relationships with 3 high quality reliable manufacturers based in China who custom make our products
- Contract with excellent 3rd party logistics warehouse who receive, store and ship our products to customers
- Contract with The Iconic (online department store) to be listed on there and sell direct to customers through there (integrated into shopify and 3PL)
Future Business Opportunities:
- Google ads – we’ve professionally set up in the last 3 months, done testing and it has responded well with a low maintenance ‘smart shopping’ campaign achieving results of 3.95x ROAS ($25 cpa) the last month, spending $40 a day. Results indicate this is a scalable funnel.
- Wholesale – we recently set up Faire (worldwide wholesale channel) and got an order in the first week. Room to grow wholesale significantly around Aus and internationally through relationships or a wholesale agent.
- International growth. To date we have tested and proven the brand in Australia and not marketed overseas, although we get some organic traffic and wholesale sales internationally. Product could be shipped both to our existing 3PL and to another new 3PL in USA or Europe, and the new owner could market to that audience and ship product directly to that market from there.
- Continued scaling of established facebook/instagram ad channel – achieved result of 3.5x ROAS ($31 cpa) last month, spending $125/day
- Continued growth through email marketing (7k strong email database) and strong community connected via social media.
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.