Pet Product Business
Online Pet Product Brand
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years and Months Operating: 1 Year 5 Months
- Reason for Sale: Looking to diversify
- Average Monthly Revenue: $85,275 USD
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $1,023,303 USD
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $223,746 USD
- Last Months Revenue (Feb): $99,403 USD
- Last Months Net Profit (Feb): $22,888 USD
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 21%
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly): ~$1,000 USD (excluding assistant)
- Customer Support Saas & Agent: $550 USD
- Other Apps $450 USD
- Marketing Methods:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Email & SMS
- Email List Size: 30k+
- Product SKUs: ~20
- Physical Inventory On Hand: 800 x main SKU
- Supplier Operations and Relationship Description: Mainly dropshipping, but contracts for 3PL
- from US & CA already negotiated.
- Owner time required to run business per week: 3hr
- Employees and people working around the business: 2
- AOV: ~$40
- Chargeback Rate: 0.15%
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
Ecommerce Brokers were very professional and helped to sell one of my businesses within 2 weeks. I would use them again in the future.
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.