Rainwear Apparel Business
Online Rainwear Apparel Brand
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years and Months Operating: 5 years
- Reason for Sale: I love the product and my store however I also have other passions I’d like to pursue. I’d also like to hand over this massive growth opportunity to someone who also loves e-commerce. There is a large growth potential through offering new rainwear products to the 10,000 strong customer database and 20,000 mailing list. We only scratched the surface of potential sales globally. It’s always raining somewhere and people are cycling or enjoying the great outdoors.
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $1,078,511
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $228,670
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 38%
- Assets Included:
- Email List Size: 20,000 Klaviyo list
- Facebook: 5,000
- Product SKUs: 5 SKU’s (red,navy,yellow,black,camo)
- Physical Inventory On Hand:3100 ponchos in stock. Cost Price £62,000. landed in U.K RRP is £65. (£207,545)
- Future Business Opportunities: This store has huge further growth potential. I have hardly scratched the surface of its sales globally. I’d scale sales globally by replicating the already winning U.K Facebook Ads strategy but simply targeting other key large markets (USA, Canada, Australia etc, Europe). Replicating an already winning ad funnel recipe is simple and will help this store scale quickly and easily. Cycling is booming – this product is the best cycling specific rainkit on the market. I’d also expand the range of products to offer new rainwear products to the 10,000 strong customer database and 20,000 mailing list thus increasing CLV and retention. Further products will also increase the AOV and net profit per order.
- Supplier Operations and Relationship Description: Strong relationship with China based supplier
- Owner time required to run business per week: 10hrs
- Employees and people working around the business: Freelance hourly contract for: Email marketing Manage, Customer service manager ($10/hour), Warehouse 3PL team outsourced and automated (U.K based
- Delivery time of products: Next business day
- Supply Structure: Produced in China, 2 month lead time product. Ship Product China > U.K.
- AOV: £65.50
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
Ecommerce Brokers were very professional and helped to sell one of my businesses within 2 weeks. I would use them again in the future.
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.