SMS Queue App
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years and Months Operating: 3yrs, 6m
- Reason for Sale: Working on a new project in Fintech
- Average Monthly Revenue: $7,500-10,000 USD
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $106,140.00 USD
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $29,700.00 USD
- Last Month’s Revenue: $7565.00
- Last Months Net Profit: $2,186.00
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 45-55% usually (last month was 30%, advertisement costs were higher)
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly):
- Hosting (RSD, Load Balancing, Cloud Front, EC2) $350 USD
- SMS Gateway $1,000-$1,200
- Adwords $500
- Stripe $250
- Marketing Methods:
- Adwords only
- Assets Included:
- Domains: 6
- Customer Data: Customer data is customer owned and managed, they add their customers to the queue, they collect the data and can export the data
- Email List Size: 700 customers
- Social Media Accounts: 2
- Facebook: Yes
- LinkedIn: Yes
- Future Business Opportunities: Lots of opportunity, the business has been run by myself and I’m a developer not a marketer. I have only run AdWords and nothing else. The .me site is the old site and I recently started building a new site on the .com so I will share analytics on the .me
- Owner time required to run business per week: 1-2hrs in current form, if marketed well more hours would apply
- Employees and people working around the business: 1 + 1 freelancer developer when required
- Delivery time of products: onboarding usually takes around a 24hrs to train and setup the account
- AOV: Customer’s average spend can vary from $300 per month to $7000 per month dependent on locations and type of business
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.