Electric Scooter Business
Online Scooter Brand
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years Operating: 6 Years
- Reason for Sale: Seller has other larger brands he is devoting his focus to.
- Average Monthly Revenue: $100,000 USD
- Average Annual Revenue: $1,300,000 USD
- Average Annual Net Profit: $350,000 USD
- Average Net Profit Margin: 20%
- Marketing Methods: Facebook Instagram SEO Google AdWords
- Contracts and Registrations: Yes
- Trademarks: Yes
- Email List Size: >10,000
- Product SKUs: 12
- Physical Inventory: TBD
- As the owner, how much time is required to run the store per week? 0 hrs
- Employees: The business is run by one employee plus customer service which is in the Philippines
- Delivery time of products: 2-4 Days
- AOV: $308.17 USD
- ROAS Facebook: 1306.48%
- Returning Customer Rate: 18.07%
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.