Sleep Product Amazon FBA Business
Amazon FBA Business
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years and Months Operating: 1 year 4 months
- Reason for Sale: Want to Diversify Income Streams
- Average Monthly Revenue: $15,461.28
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $214,349.96
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $64,685
- Last Months Revenue: $20,999.55
- Last Months Net Profit:$ 9955.55
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 33.2%
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly):
- Helium 10: $97
- Domain: $1.49
- Hosting: $6.49
- Email: $5.99
- Marketing Methods:
- Amazon PPC
- Assets Included:
- Trademarks: wordmark
- Customer Data: amazon brand registry
- Product SKUs: 2
- Physical Inventory On Hand: 2959 units
- Future Business Opportunities: keyword ranking boost; retail (CVS, Walgreens, etc)
- Supplier Operations and Relationship Description: one supplier (alibaba); 0 issues very simple supply chain
- Owner time required to run business per week: 1 hour; sometimes 0
- Employees and people working around the business: 0
- Delivery time of products: Sea 30-45 days; air 7-10 days
- Supply Structure: all through one person in alibaba; (they take care of everything)
- AOV: $19.99
- Chargeback Rate: 0
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.