Sport Equipment Business
Online Sports Brand
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Domain: Confidential
- Years and Months Operating: 1 year 3 months
- Reason for Sale: Downsizing to focus on main business
- Average Monthly Revenue: $10,558 AUD + GST
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $126,703 AUD + GST
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $32,586 AUD
- Average Net Profit: $2,715 AUD
- Last Months Revenue: $21,393 + GST AUD
- Last Months Net Profit: $6,290 AUD
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin:
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly):
- Marketing Methods:
- Google Ads, Facebook Retargeting, Google Organic
- Contracts and Registrations:
- Assets Included:
- Trademarks: none
- Customer Data:
- Email List Size: 1950
- Product SKUs: 20
- Physical Inventory On Hand:
- Future Business Opportunities: Facebook and other social media marketing, Email, lowering of costs such as shipping by slowly moving away from dropshipping and stocking the products
- Supplier Operations and Relationship Description: Supplier located in China, all products made to order and shipped within 5 days
- Owner time required to run business per week: 1 hour
- Employees and people working around the business: none
- Delivery time of products: Typically 3-4 weeks
- Supply Structure: Dropshipping
- AOV: $992 AUD
- Chargeback Rate: <1%
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van ElswykEntrepreneur
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
Jaryd KrauseBusiness Coach
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
Sam BaldwinBusiness Buyer
Ecommerce Brokers were very professional and helped to sell one of my businesses within 2 weeks. I would use them again in the future.
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.