Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years and Months Operating: 12 years and 4 months
- Reason for Sale: Someone else will be better suited, operationally, to handle the growth, increase profitability and fulfill the company’s potential. Also wanting to free up my time to pursue another opportunity.
- Average Monthly Revenue: $150,000.00
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $1,807,250.00
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $153,618
- Last Months Revenue: $169,636
- Last Months Net Profit: $63,372
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: $17,000
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly): $9,000
- Marketing Methods: SEO, Google Ads, FB Ads, Email & SMS Lists, Instagram
- Assets Included:
- Email List Size: 6,500
- SMS List Size: 1,700
- Product SKUs: 130
- Physical Inventory On Hand: ~$120,000 (not included in price)
- Future Business Opportunities:
- Selling women’s diamond products to our male audience.
- Better CRM for custom order inquiries to capitalize on the leads.
- Views & Engagement on YouTube has an excellent ROI, so adding more content on those platforms.
- Influencer collaborations and UGC ads with our advertising agency.
- Buyer with in-house manufacturing will immediately increase net profits since all production is outsourced to contractors right now.
- Purchasing gold chain inventory in larger quantities directly from Italy will decrease COGS and increase profits. Currently purchasing from domestic distributors.
- Our unique, signature chain clasp can be offered on an expanded chain collection or a buyer’s existing chain offerings. This has been a great way to beat out the competition and increase profits on some of our best selling products.
- Silver COGS are USA made, but we now have Malaysian manufacturing that will cut the silver COGS in half! The samples have been approved and molds have been made so Malaysian production is ready to commence.
- Adding SKUs for other popular chain styles to sell to existing customer base and capitalize on our strong SEO and Google rankings.
- Owner time required to run business per week: 15 hours
- Employees and people working around the business: 1 full-time customer service virtual assistant.
- Supply Structure: Combination of Italian and Domestic manufacturers based on product categories.
- AOV: $2,270.00
- Chargeback Rate: <1%
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
For years now, George and his team have served as a premier online business brokerage for Flippa buyers and sellers. They’ve successfully sold over $3.6M USD worth of businesses on Flippa. Their impeccable white-glove service has enabled clients to securely and expeditiously conduct business t…
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.