Solar Panel Lead Gen Business
Enquire About This Opportunity
- Years and Months Operating: September 2018
- Reason for Sale: Focusing on a new niche of lead generation.
- Average Monthly Revenue: $50,000
- Trailing 12 Months Revenue: $476,652.30 USD
- Trailing 12 Months Net Profit: $339,311.17 USD
- Average Monthly Net Profit: $25,000
- Last Months Revenue: $70,000
- Last Months Net Profit: $35,000
- Average Monthly Net Profit Margin: 50%
- Fixed Operating Costs (Monthly):
- Subscriptions: $3500
- Virtual Assistant Wages: $2700
- Ads Management: $5,000
- Account Management: $5,000
- Marketing Methods: Facebook Advertising, Instagram Advertising, Youtube Advertising, Organic Prospecting + Outreach, Cold Calling Virtual Assistants, Outbound Sales, Specialists (Appt Setters)
- Domains: 10
- Customer Data:
- Email List Size: 60,000 Solar Companies
- FB Pixel Data- +$1m spent
- Homeowner Data: +500,000 leads
- Future Business Opportunities: Using homeowner data for new opportunities. Scraping lists for cold call outreach/prospecting. Solar Sales. etc.
- Owner time required to run business per week: 10 hours per week
- Employees and people working around the business: We have 2x owners of the company, 1 full time account manager +1 VA, 1x full time ads manager +1 VA. 4x Prospecting + Cold Call outreach appt setters.
- Delivery time of products: 1-2 days
- Supply Structure: We supply solar companies with qualified leads from 3rd party pages. As well as a fully set up and automated CRM for lead follow up.
- Chargeback Rate: 2%
Day and night George was finding buyers and providing lines of communication and keeping us always in the loop. That for me was the most impressive part of the whole service.
The transaction and exchange of funds and assets was a very easy process. I had questions but the support that Ecommerce Brokers provided was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers in the future.
It was a very very simple listing and sale process… I would definitely recommend Ecommerce Brokers to other buyers and sellers, and already have!
George was always reliable and transparent through the process. Even to the buyer George talked about both the good things and the bad things about the business, and was in the process of really making a good deal, which is what a broker should do.
James Van Elswyk
Elite Acquirers provides a quick and easy view into the deals currently available in the industry
Ecommerce Brokers and the Elite Acquirers service is a rare find. George has a no BS approach with a rare level of transparency. You know if they are giving something the green light that it’s well worth looking into. Highly recommended.
We keep our listing process short and simple for sellers. Sellers fill out a sheet with simple listing information and answer some questions that buyers ask. Then its backend website access and Google Analytics access so that we can verify the financials, and of course a profit and loss sheet. Once listed our business take on average 3 months to sell.